Profile image for Hotpot1

Concorde social single club for widowed, divorced or single people 45+ welcomes people who want to meet up with like-minded people. Meetings are held at The Walnut Tree, Runcton, Chichester every Tuesday at 8 p.m. More details on our website http:/http://tinyurl.com/2vvovum or e-mail concordessc@btinternet.com

By Hotpot1 at 12:44 on 07/12/10

Re-post           

• Profile image for ZaraMac

According to my girlfriends on "the scene" (hey, we 30-somethings still have "scenes" you know!) this is THE place to bag a wealthy bloke. Of course "wealthy" and "in possession of a personality" are never assured a synonymity so it's probably just as well I stick to my spit and sawdust local ;-)

By ZaraMac at 00:35 on 18/12/10

• Profile image for Reformist

If ZaraMac had read the note about Concorde properly, she would have realised it's for over 45s, not 30 somethings. It's not for catching blokes or birds, although some members (including me) have been lucky enough to find partners and happiness there. It is primarily to provide companionship for singles, which it does very well.

By Reformist at 16:23 on 29/12/10

• Profile image for Hotpot1

Concorde singles only group now meets on the first Monday of every month at The George Pub in Felpham, Bognor Regis from 8 p.m. onwards. See you there.

By Hotpot1 at 17:59 on 16/01/11

• Profile image for Hotpot1

There is an error in above message. Concorde does not hold singles nights. Members meet every Tuesday in the Walnut Tree at 8 p.m. There is, however, a singles group at Felpham (Felpham Singles) that meets on the first Monday of every month at The George Inn, Felpham, at 8 p.m. for those aged over 45.

By Hotpot1 at 19:11 on 26/03/11

• Profile image for eastendboy

hi, regarding tuesday singles- Walnut tree. Are there any activities on the night such as quiz, or music? ( just wondering how people can introduce themselves). W.J.

By eastendboy at 00:36 on 23/10/12

Join the Discussion

max 4000 characters

Search for...

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min rent is bigger than Max rent